AG April Newsletter – New Forged Wheel Designs and April Photo Shoots Recap
Avant Garde Wheels now has forged wheel offerings from 17″ to 22″ in mono-forged and in several multi-piece configurations. Below are studio photos of a few designs we’ve already built for customers along with our pricing guide. As always, there is also a recap below of our photo shoots from April as well. Click on any of the wheels to be taken to our Dealer Exclusive Forged Wheel Media Gallery.
Some of the key selling points for our forged wheel line are:
– All designs/diameters surpass DOT/SAE J2530 parameters.
– CAD / Finite Element Analysis derived wheel designs.
– Lightening pockets standard on all series.
– Torque mounting pad ring standard on all series.
– High quality Bimecc hardware used for all series.
– (US patent #7,228,629) Triangle rim components.
– Lifetime structural warranty on all center discs.
– Titanium assembly hardware standard on function series.
– Compression residual stress technology standard on function series.
– Vehicle specific/load rating specific design variations.
– Over 40 years combined experience in the aftermarket wheel industry.
If you are planning to attend Bimmerfest 2012 on Saturday, May 19th, save some time to come check us out at booths 26, 27, and 28! We have too many new designs to show off to fit into just one booth. We’ll also have some SWAG for anyone that drops by to come hang out with our models.
Please feel free to contact EZ (email@example.com) or Yuya (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding our products. To stay up to date on our forged wheel line, visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/agforged
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/avantgardewheels
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.